Monday, June 14, 2010

The Empathic Civilization

I was in the middle of writing another rambling philosophical piece on the emergent nature of human civilization when a friend of mine forwarded me this video. I still think I'll finish my draft, as I would like to highlight the role of charisma in civilization. However, I was so blown away by both this talk and the associated video animation that I thought I would post this immediately.

If you'd like, feel free to think of these as my thoughts, spoken by someone far more articulate than me, and illustrated by someone else far more talented than me. Or, simply think of it as a cool video which I stole and put on my blog instead of generating any genuine content of my own. Either way, I hope you enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home